Dietary fat modifies the postprandial inflammatory state in subjects with metabolic syndrome: the LIPGENE study
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 854–865, June 2012
How to Cite
Cruz-Teno, C., Pérez-Martínez, P., Delgado-Lista, J., Yubero-Serrano, E. M., García-Ríos, A., Marín, C., Gómez, P., Jiménez-Gómez, Y., Camargo, A., Rodríguez-Cantalejo, F., Malagón, M. M., Pérez-Jiménez, F., Roche, H. M. and López-Miranda, J. (2012), Dietary fat modifies the postprandial inflammatory state in subjects with metabolic syndrome: the LIPGENE study. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 854–865. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200096
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!