Maternal B vitamin status in pregnancy week 18 according to reported use of folic acid supplements
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Folate and Health - Present and Future
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 645–652, April 2013
How to Cite
Bjørke-Monsen, A. L., Roth, C., Magnus, P., Midttun, Ø., Nilsen, R. M., Reichborn-Kjennerud, T., Stoltenberg, C., Susser, E., Vollset, S. E. and Ueland, P. M. (2013), Maternal B vitamin status in pregnancy week 18 according to reported use of folic acid supplements. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 645–652. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200114
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- Norwegian Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education and Research, NIH/NIEHS. Grant Number: NO-ES-75558
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: 1 UO1 NS 047537–01
- Norwegian Research Council/FUGE. Grant Number: 151918/S10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!