Use of folic acid supplements in early pregnancy in relation to maternal plasma levels in week 18 of pregnancy
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Folate and Health - Present and Future
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 653–660, April 2013
How to Cite
Roth, C., Bjørke-Monsen, A. L., Reichborn-Kjennerud, T., Nilsen, R. M., Smith, G. D., Stoltenberg, C., Surén, P., Susser, E., Ueland, P. M., Vollset, S. E. and Magnus, P. (2013), Use of folic acid supplements in early pregnancy in relation to maternal plasma levels in week 18 of pregnancy. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 653–660. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200116
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2012
- Norwegian Ministry of Health, NIH/NIEHS. Grant Number: N01-ES-85433
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: 1 UO1 NS 047537–01
- Norwegian Research Council/FUGE. Grant Number: 151918/S10
- NARSAD distinguished investigator award
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 181847/V50
- American Women's Club of Oslo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!