These authors contributed equally to this work.
Curcuminoids exert glucose-lowering effect in type 2 diabetes by decreasing serum free fatty acids: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Curcumin: Recent Insights, Novel Developments, New Challenges
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 1569–1577, September 2013
How to Cite
Na, L.-X., Li, Y., Pan, H.-Z., Zhou, X.-L., Sun, D.-J., Meng, M., Li, X.-X. and Sun, C.-H. (2013), Curcuminoids exert glucose-lowering effect in type 2 diabetes by decreasing serum free fatty acids: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1569–1577. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200131
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81130049, 2010AA023002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!