Orally administered rubiscolin-6, a δ opioid peptide derived from Rubisco, stimulates food intake via leptomeningeal lipocallin-type prostaglandin D synthase in mice
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 1315–1323, August 2012
How to Cite
Kaneko, K., Lazarus, M., Miyamoto, C., Oishi, Y., Nagata, N., Yang, S., Yoshikawa, M., Aritake, K., Furuyashiki, T., Narumiya, S., Urade, Y. and Ohinata, K. (2012), Orally administered rubiscolin-6, a δ opioid peptide derived from Rubisco, stimulates food intake via leptomeningeal lipocallin-type prostaglandin D synthase in mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 1315–1323. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200155
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!