Molecular mechanism inhibiting human hepatocarcinoma cell invasion by 6-shogaol and 6-gingerol
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 8, pages 1304–1314, August 2012
How to Cite
Weng, C.-J., Chou, C.-P., Ho, C.-T. and Yen, G.-C. (2012), Molecular mechanism inhibiting human hepatocarcinoma cell invasion by 6-shogaol and 6-gingerol. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 1304–1314. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200173
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC99-2628-B005-002-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!