Effect of maternal and postweaning folic acid supplementation on global and gene-specific DNA methylation in the liver of the rat offspring
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Folate and Health - Present and Future
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 677–685, April 2013
How to Cite
Sie, K. K. Y., Li, J., Ly, A., Sohn, K.-J., Croxford, R. and Kim, Y.-I. (2013), Effect of maternal and postweaning folic acid supplementation on global and gene-specific DNA methylation in the liver of the rat offspring. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 677–685. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200186
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Heath Research. Grant Number: 14126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!