Isothiocyanate concentrations and interconversion of sulforaphane to erucin in human subjects after consumption of commercial frozen broccoli compared to fresh broccoli
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 12, pages 1906–1916, December 2012
How to Cite
Saha, S., Hollands, W., Teucher, B., Needs, P. W., Narbad, A., Ortori, C. A., Barrett, D. A., Rossiter, J. T., Mithen, R. F. and Kroon, P. A. (2012), Isothiocyanate concentrations and interconversion of sulforaphane to erucin in human subjects after consumption of commercial frozen broccoli compared to fresh broccoli. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 1906–1916. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200225
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Numbers: 42/D 20475, 42/D1800
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!