Curcuminoids distinctly exhibit antioxidant activities and regulate expression of scavenger receptors and heme oxygenase-1
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Curcumin: Recent Insights, Novel Developments, New Challenges
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 1598–1610, September 2013
How to Cite
Kou, M.-C., Chiou, S.-Y., Weng, C.-Y., Wang, L., Ho, C.-T. and Wu, M.-J. (2013), Curcuminoids distinctly exhibit antioxidant activities and regulate expression of scavenger receptors and heme oxygenase-1. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1598–1610. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200227
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 98–2313-B-041-002-MY3, NSC-96–2320-B-041–006-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!