Antioxidant capacities of fractionated barley hordein hydrolysates in relation to peptide structures
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 493–503, March 2013
How to Cite
Bamdad, F. and Chen, L. (2013), Antioxidant capacities of fractionated barley hordein hydrolysates in relation to peptide structures. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 493–503. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200252
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Alberta Crop Industry Development Fund Ltd. (ACIDF) and Alberta Barley Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!