Inhibition of bladder cancer by broccoli isothiocyanates sulforaphane and erucin: Characterization, metabolism, and interconversion
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 1675–1687, November 2012
How to Cite
Abbaoui, B., Riedl, K. M., Ralston, R. A., Thomas-Ahner, J. M., Schwartz, S. J., Clinton, S. K. and Mortazavi, A. (2012), Inhibition of bladder cancer by broccoli isothiocyanates sulforaphane and erucin: Characterization, metabolism, and interconversion. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 1675–1687. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200276
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- NIH/NCCAM. Grant Number: F31AT006486
- NIH/NIGMS. Grant Number: 5T32GM068412-04
- NIH/NCI OSU CCC. Grant Number: P30 CA16058
- American Institute for Cancer Research (AICR) Grant
- The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center Molecular Carcinogenesis and Chemoprevention Program
- The Center for Functional Foods and Research Entrepreneurship (CAFFRE) Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!