Garcinol sensitizes human pancreatic adenocarcinoma cells to gemcitabine in association with microRNA signatures
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 235–248, February 2013
How to Cite
Parasramka, M. A., Ali, S., Banerjee, S., Deryavoush, T., Sarkar, F. H. and Gupta, SmitiV. (2013), Garcinol sensitizes human pancreatic adenocarcinoma cells to gemcitabine in association with microRNA signatures. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 235–248. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200297
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!