Chronic leucine supplementation increases body weight and insulin sensitivity in rats on high-fat diet likely by promoting insulin signaling in insulin-target tissues
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Cocoa and Human Health
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1067–1079, June 2013
How to Cite
Li, X., Wang, X., Liu, R., Ma, Y., Guo, H., Hao, L., Yao, P., Liu, L., Sun, X., He, K., Cao, W. and Yang, X. (2013), Chronic leucine supplementation increases body weight and insulin sensitivity in rats on high-fat diet likely by promoting insulin signaling in insulin-target tissues. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1067–1079. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200311
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 30800907
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2011TS055
- Wuhan Programs for Science and Technology Development. Grant Number: 200852199599
- Hubei Provincial Department of Health Talent Fund. Grant Number: QJX2008–52
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!