Influence of maternal low protein diet during pregnancy on hepatic gene expression signature in juvenile female porcine offspring
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 277–290, February 2013
How to Cite
Döring, F., Lüersen, K., Schmelzer, C., Hennig, S., Lang, I. S., Görs, S., Rehfeldt, C., Otten, W. and Metges, C. C. (2013), Influence of maternal low protein diet during pregnancy on hepatic gene expression signature in juvenile female porcine offspring. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 277–290. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200315
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAY 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: 1420/8–1
- BMBF in the framework of “Ernährungsforschung – für ein gesundes Leben, Modul: Biomedizinische Ernährungsforschung”. Grant Number: FKZ 0315397B
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.