High fat food increases gastric residence and thus thresholds for objective symptoms in allergic patients
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 1708–1714, November 2012
How to Cite
Mackie, A., Knulst, A., Le, T.-M., Bures, P., Salt, L., Mills, E.N. C., Malcolm, P., Andreou, A. and Ballmer-Weber, B. K. (2012), High fat food increases gastric residence and thus thresholds for objective symptoms in allergic patients. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 1708–1714. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200330
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- European Commission through the EuroPrevall project
- BBSRC through the Food Structure ISPG
- NNUH Radiology Department research budget
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!