Both first authors and senior authors contributed equally to this work.
Epitope mapping of the major allergen from Atlantic cod in Spanish population reveals different IgE-binding patterns
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1283–1290, July 2013
How to Cite
Perez-Gordo, M., Pastor-Vargas, C., Lin, J., Bardina, L., Cases, B., Ibáñez, M. D., Vivanco, F., Cuesta-Herranz, J. and Sampson, H. A. (2013), Epitope mapping of the major allergen from Atlantic cod in Spanish population reveals different IgE-binding patterns. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1283–1290. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200332
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- RETIC RIRAAF. Grant Number: RD07/006/0023
- Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia. Grant Number: AGL 2004-05220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!