Both first authors and senior authors contributed equally to this work.
Epitope mapping of the major allergen from Atlantic cod in Spanish population reveals different IgE-binding patterns
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1283–1290, July 2013
How to Cite
Perez-Gordo, M., Pastor-Vargas, C., Lin, J., Bardina, L., Cases, B., Ibáñez, M. D., Vivanco, F., Cuesta-Herranz, J. and Sampson, H. A. (2013), Epitope mapping of the major allergen from Atlantic cod in Spanish population reveals different IgE-binding patterns. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1283–1290. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200332
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- RETIC RIRAAF. Grant Number: RD07/006/0023
- Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia. Grant Number: AGL 2004-05220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!