Significant differences in coeliac immunotoxicity of barley varieties
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 56, Issue 11, pages 1697–1707, November 2012
How to Cite
Comino, I., Real, A., Gil-Humanes, J., Pistón, F., de Lorenzo, L., Moreno, M. d. L., López-Casado, M. Á., Lorite, P., Cebolla, Á., Torres, M. I., Barro, F. and Sousa, C. (2012), Significant differences in coeliac immunotoxicity of barley varieties. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 56: 1697–1707. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200358
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- FPU fellowship from the Ministerio de Educación
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: AGR-4783
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: AGL2010-19643-C02-02, TRA2009_0047
- European Regional Development Fund
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P09AGR-4783
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!