Anti-proliferative effects of physiological concentrations of enterolactone in models of prostate tumourigenesis
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 212–224, February 2013
How to Cite
McCann, M. J., Rowland, I. R. and Roy, N. C. (2013), Anti-proliferative effects of physiological concentrations of enterolactone in models of prostate tumourigenesis. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 212–224. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200362
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Marsden Fund Council from Government
- Royal Society of New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!