These authors contributed equally to this work (Co-First Authors).
Type B CpG oligodeoxynucleotides induce Th1 responses to peanut antigens: Modulation of sensitization and utility in a truncated immunotherapy regimen in mice
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 906–915, May 2013
How to Cite
Kulis, M., Gorentla, B., Burks, A. W. and Zhong, X.-P. (2013), Type B CpG oligodeoxynucleotides induce Th1 responses to peanut antigens: Modulation of sensitization and utility in a truncated immunotherapy regimen in mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 906–915. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200410
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!