Novel allergens from ancient foods: Man e 5 from manioc (Manihot esculenta Crantz) cross reacts with Hev b 5 from latex
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Cocoa and Human Health
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1100–1109, June 2013
How to Cite
Santos, K. S., Gadermaier, G., Vejvar, E., Arcuri, H. A., Galvão, C. E., Yang, A. C., Resende, V. M. F., de Oliveira Martins, C., Himly, M., Mari, A., Liso, M., Pomponi, D., Breiteneder, H., Wagner, S., Kalil, J., Ferreira, F. and Castro, F. F. M. (2013), Novel allergens from ancient foods: Man e 5 from manioc (Manihot esculenta Crantz) cross reacts with Hev b 5 from latex. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1100–1109. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200433
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- FAPESP. Grant Number: 2008/05595-4
- INCT–Instituto Nacional de Ciência e Tecnologia
- Phadia Diagnostics, now Thermofisher Scientific, Brazil
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!