Cross-talk between microRNAs, nuclear factor E2-related factor 2, and heme oxygenase-1 in ochratoxin A-induced toxic effects in renal proximal tubular epithelial cells
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 504–515, March 2013
How to Cite
Stachurska, A., Ciesla, M., Kozakowska, M., Wolffram, S., Boesch-Saadatmandi, C., Rimbach, G., Jozkowicz, A., Dulak, J. and Loboda, A. (2013), Cross-talk between microRNAs, nuclear factor E2-related factor 2, and heme oxygenase-1 in ochratoxin A-induced toxic effects in renal proximal tubular epithelial cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 504–515. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200456
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Polish Ministry for Science and Higher Education. Grant Number: IP2011 031071
- National Science Center. Grant Numbers: N N401 297835, N N301 033440
- Foundation for Polish Science—Parent-Bridge Programme
- European Union within European Regional Development
- European Union and the Polish Ministry of Science and Higher Education. Grant Numbers: POIG.02.01.00–12-064/08 02.02.00–00-014/08, 01.01.02–00-069/09, 01.01.02–00-109/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!