These authors contributed equally for this work.
Role of intestinal microflora in xenobiotic-induced toxicity
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 84–99, January 2013
How to Cite
Jeong, H. G., Kang, M. J., Kim, H. G., Oh, D. G., Kim, J. S., Lee, S. K. and Jeong, T. C. (2013), Role of intestinal microflora in xenobiotic-induced toxicity. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 84–99. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200461
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: 2010–00266220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!