Food & Function
Grape seed proanthocyanidin extracts alleviate oxidative stress and ER stress in skeletal muscle of low-dose streptozotocin- and high-carbohydrate/high-fat diet-induced diabetic rats
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 365–369, February 2013
How to Cite
Ding, Y., Dai, X., Jiang, Y., Zhang, Z., Bao, L., Li, Y., Zhang, F., Ma, X., Cai, X., Jing, L., Gu, J. and Li, Y. (2013), Grape seed proanthocyanidin extracts alleviate oxidative stress and ER stress in skeletal muscle of low-dose streptozotocin- and high-carbohydrate/high-fat diet-induced diabetic rats. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 365–369. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200463
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81072293
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!