Interrelationships among genetic C677T polymorphism of 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase, biochemical folate status, and lymphocytic p53 oxidative damage in association with tumor malignancy and survivals of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 329–342, February 2014
How to Cite
Kuo, C.-S., Huang, C.-Y., Kuo, H.-T., Cheng, C.-P., Chen, C.-H., Lu, C.-L., Yang, F.-L. and Syu Huang, R.-F. (2014), Interrelationships among genetic C677T polymorphism of 5,10-methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase, biochemical folate status, and lymphocytic p53 oxidative damage in association with tumor malignancy and survivals of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 58: 329–342. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200479
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- Department of Health. Grant Numbers: DOH-95-TD-F-113–007, DOH-96-TD-F-113–96003
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC-99-2320-B-030-005-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!