Glyceollins, a novel class of soy phytoalexins, inhibit angiogenesis by blocking the VEGF and bFGF signaling pathways
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 225–234, February 2013
How to Cite
Lee, S. H., Lee, J., Jung, M. H. and Lee, Y. M. (2013), Glyceollins, a novel class of soy phytoalexins, inhibit angiogenesis by blocking the VEGF and bFGF signaling pathways. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 225–234. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200489
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- National Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2009-0066170, 2012-028835
Vol. 57, Issue 3, 556, Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!