Cocoa flavonoids improve insulin signalling and modulate glucose production via AKT and AMPK in HepG2 cells
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Cocoa and Human Health
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 974–985, June 2013
How to Cite
Cordero-Herrera, I., Martín, M. A., Bravo, L., Goya, L. and Ramos, S. (2013), Cocoa flavonoids improve insulin signalling and modulate glucose production via AKT and AMPK in HepG2 cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 974–985. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200500
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (MICINN). Grant Numbers: AGL2010–17579, CSD2007-00063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!