Cocoa flavanol metabolites activate HNF-3β, Sp1, and NFY-mediated transcription of apolipoprotein AI in human cells
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Cocoa and Human Health
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 986–995, June 2013
How to Cite
Oleaga, C., Ciudad, C. J., Izquierdo-Pulido, M. and Noé, V. (2013), Cocoa flavanol metabolites activate HNF-3β, Sp1, and NFY-mediated transcription of apolipoprotein AI in human cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 986–995. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200507
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- Nutrexpa SA. Grant Number: CDTI 050618
- “Plan Nacional de Investigación Científica”. Grant Numbers: SAF2008-00043, SAF2011-23582
- Redes Temáticas de Investigación Cooperativa en Salud. Grant Numbers: RD06/0020/0046, ISCIII-RTICc RD06/0020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!