Natural compounds regulate energy metabolism by the modulating the activity of lipid-sensing nuclear receptors
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 20–33, January 2013
How to Cite
Goto, T., Kim, Y.-I., Takahashi, N. and Kawada, T. (2013), Natural compounds regulate energy metabolism by the modulating the activity of lipid-sensing nuclear receptors. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 20–33. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200522
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2012
- Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 22228001, 22380075, 24688015
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!