DNA microarray analysis identified molecular pathways mediating the effects of supplementation of branched-chain amino acids on CCl4-induced cirrhosis in rats
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 291–306, February 2013
How to Cite
Jia, H., Takahashi, S., Saito, K. and Kato, H. (2013), DNA microarray analysis identified molecular pathways mediating the effects of supplementation of branched-chain amino acids on CCl4-induced cirrhosis in rats. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 291–306. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200538
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!