Anti-tumorigenicity of dietary α-mangostin in an HT-29 colon cell xenograft model and the tissue distribution of xanthones and their phase II metabolites
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 203–211, February 2013
How to Cite
Chitchumroonchokchai, C., Thomas-Ahner, J. M., Li, J., Riedl, K. M., Nontakham, J., Suksumrarn, S., Clinton, S. K., Kinghorn, A. D. and Failla, M. L. (2013), Anti-tumorigenicity of dietary α-mangostin in an HT-29 colon cell xenograft model and the tissue distribution of xanthones and their phase II metabolites. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 203–211. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200539
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
- Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center/Molecular Carcinogenesis
- Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: DBG5280013
- Center of Excellence for Innovation in Chemistry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!