Lycopene-derived bioactive retinoic acid receptors/retinoid-X receptors-activating metabolites may be relevant for lycopene's anti-cancer potential
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 739–747, May 2013
How to Cite
Aydemir, G., Kasiri, Y., Birta, E., Béke, G., Garcia, A. L., Bartók, E.-M. and Rühl, R. (2013), Lycopene-derived bioactive retinoic acid receptors/retinoid-X receptors-activating metabolites may be relevant for lycopene's anti-cancer potential. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 739–747. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200548
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!