Microarray and pathway analysis highlight Nrf2/ARE-mediated expression profiling by polyphenolic myricetin
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
© 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 435–446, March 2013
How to Cite
Qin, S., Chen, J., Tanigawa, S. and Hou, D.-X. (2013), Microarray and pathway analysis highlight Nrf2/ARE-mediated expression profiling by polyphenolic myricetin. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 435–446. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200563
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2012
- scientific research of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan. Grant Number: 18580125
- Frontier Science Research Center of Kagoshima University to D. X. Hou
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31101268
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!