Quercetin and quercetin-3-O-glucuronide are equally effective in ameliorating endothelial insulin resistance through inhibition of reactive oxygen species-associated inflammation
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Cocoa and Human Health
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1037–1045, June 2013
How to Cite
Guo, X.-D., Zhang, D.-Y., Gao, X.-J., Parry, J., Liu, K., Liu, B.-L. and Wang, M. (2013), Quercetin and quercetin-3-O-glucuronide are equally effective in ameliorating endothelial insulin resistance through inhibition of reactive oxygen species-associated inflammation. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1037–1045. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200569
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 AUG 2012
- China Agriculture Research System. Grant Number: CARS-08-D-2
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81072976
- National Key Technology R & D Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD34B05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!