UPLC-QTOF/MS metabolic profiling unveils urinary changes in humans after a whole grain rye versus refined wheat bread intervention
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 412–422, March 2013
How to Cite
Bondia-Pons, I., Barri, T., Hanhineva, K., Juntunen, K., Dragsted, L. O., Mykkänen, H. and Poutanen, K. (2013), UPLC-QTOF/MS metabolic profiling unveils urinary changes in humans after a whole grain rye versus refined wheat bread intervention. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 412–422. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200571
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- Nordic Centre of Excellence on ‘Systems biology in controlled dietary interventions and cohort studies'. Grant Number: 070014
- Nordea Foundation
- Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!