Additional corresponding author: Dr. Hui Zhou E-mail: email@example.com
Luteolin is a rare substrate of human catechol-O-methyltransferase favoring a para-methylation
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 877–885, May 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z.-J., Dai, Y.-Q., Kong, S.-S., Song, F.-F., Li, L.-P., Ye, J.-F., Wang, R.-W., Zeng, S., Zhou, H. and Jiang, H.-D. (2013), Luteolin is a rare substrate of human catechol-O-methyltransferase favoring a para-methylation. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 877–885. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200584
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!