A metabolite of daidzein, 6,7,4′-trihydroxyisoflavone, suppresses adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes via ATP-competitive inhibition of PI3K
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipidomics: Approaches and Applications in Nutrition Research
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 1446–1455, August 2013
How to Cite
Seo, S. G., Yang, H., Shin, S. H., Min, S., Kim, Y. A., Yu, J. G., Lee, D. E., Chung, M.-Y., Heo, Y.-S., Kwon, J. Y., Yue, S., Kim, K. H., Cheng, J.-X., Lee, K. W. and Lee, H. J. (2013), A metabolite of daidzein, 6,7,4′-trihydroxyisoflavone, suppresses adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 preadipocytes via ATP-competitive inhibition of PI3K. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1446–1455. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200593
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korea government. Grant Numbers: 2010–0029233, 2010–0027204
- Next-Generation BioGreen 21 Program. Grant Number: PJ008060
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!