Cardioprotective effects of cocoa: Clinical evidence from randomized clinical intervention trials in humans
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Cocoa and Human Health
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 936–947, June 2013
How to Cite
Arranz, S., Valderas-Martinez, P., Chiva-Blanch, G., Casas, R., Urpi-Sarda, M., Lamuela-Raventos, R. M. and Estruch, R. (2013), Cardioprotective effects of cocoa: Clinical evidence from randomized clinical intervention trials in humans. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 936–947. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200595
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Spanish Minister of Health. Grant Number: RETIC G03/140 and RD06/0045
- Spanish Minister of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: AGL2006–14228-C03–01/02-ALI, AGL2007–66638-C02–02/ALI, AGL2009–13906-C02–02, AGL2010–22319-C03–02
- FIS. Grant Number: PI07/0473
- Centro Nacional de Investigaciones Cardiovasculares. Grant Number: CNIC06
- CIBEROBN that is an initiative of Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!