The drug resistance suppression induced by curcuminoids in colon cancer SW-480 cells is mediated by reactive oxygen species-induced disruption of the microRNA-27a-ZBTB10-Sp axis
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Curcumin: Recent Insights, Novel Developments, New Challenges
Volume 57, Issue 9, pages 1638–1648, September 2013
How to Cite
Noratto, G. D., Jutooru, I., Safe, S., Angel-Morales, G. and Mertens-Talcott, S. U. (2013), The drug resistance suppression induced by curcuminoids in colon cancer SW-480 cells is mediated by reactive oxygen species-induced disruption of the microRNA-27a-ZBTB10-Sp axis. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1638–1648. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200609
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!