Auraptene suppresses inflammatory responses in activated RAW264 macrophages by inhibiting p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase activation
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1135–1144, July 2013
How to Cite
Lin, S., Hirai, S., Goto, T., Sakamoto, T., Takahashi, N., Yano, M., Sasaki, T., Yu, R. and Kawada, T. (2013), Auraptene suppresses inflammatory responses in activated RAW264 macrophages by inhibiting p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase activation. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1135–1144. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200611
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Numbers: 22228001, 22380075
- Japan Science Society
- Science Research Center. Grant Number: 2012-0000643
- National Research Foundation (NRF) of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!