Glutathione exposes sequential IgE-epitopes in ovomucoid relevant in persistent egg allergy
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 536–544, March 2013
How to Cite
Roth-Walter, F., Starkl, P., Zuberbier, T., Hummel, K., Nöbauer, K., Razzazi-Fazeli, E., Brunner, R., Pali-Schöll, I., Kinkel, J., Felix, F., Jensen-Jarolim, E. and Kinaciyan, T. (2013), Glutathione exposes sequential IgE-epitopes in ovomucoid relevant in persistent egg allergy. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 536–544. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200612
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- FWF, Austrian Science. Grant Numbers: L467-B05, SFB F1808-B13, SFB 4606-B19, CCHD APW01205FW
- FFG, Austrian Research Agency. Grant Number: 819721
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!