Both authors contributed equally to the work.
Up-to date knowledge on the in vivo transcriptomic effect of the Mediterranean diet in humans
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 772–783, May 2013
How to Cite
Konstantinidou, V., Covas, M.-I., Sola, R. and Fitó, M. (2013), Up-to date knowledge on the in vivo transcriptomic effect of the Mediterranean diet in humans. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 772–783. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200613
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!