Inclusion of cocoa as a dietary supplement represses expression of inflammatory proteins in spinal trigeminal nucleus in response to chronic trigeminal nerve stimulation
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Cocoa and Human Health
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 996–1006, June 2013
How to Cite
Cady, R. J., Denson, J. E. and Durham, P. L. (2013), Inclusion of cocoa as a dietary supplement represses expression of inflammatory proteins in spinal trigeminal nucleus in response to chronic trigeminal nerve stimulation. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 996–1006. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200630
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: DE017805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!