Pharmacokinetics of pterostilbene in Sprague-Dawley rats: The impacts of aqueous solubility, fasting, dose escalation, and dosing route on bioavailability
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Cocoa and Human Health
Volume 57, Issue 6, pages 1015–1025, June 2013
How to Cite
Yeo, S. C. M., Ho, P. C. and Lin, H.-S. (2013), Pharmacokinetics of pterostilbene in Sprague-Dawley rats: The impacts of aqueous solubility, fasting, dose escalation, and dosing route on bioavailability. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1015–1025. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200651
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- National University of Singapore and a research
- National University of Singapore Academy of GxP Excellence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!