Contributed equally to this work.
Autophagy is involved in the effects of resveratrol on prevention of splenocyte apoptosis caused by oxidative stress in restrained mice
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 7, pages 1145–1157, July 2013
How to Cite
Duan, W.-J., Liu, F.-L., He, R.-R., Yuan, W.-L., Li, Y.-F., Tsoi, B., Su, W.-W., Yao, X.-S. and Kurihara, H. (2013), Autophagy is involved in the effects of resveratrol on prevention of splenocyte apoptosis caused by oxidative stress in restrained mice. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1145–1157. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200662
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81102485
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Numbers: S2011040004893, S2012040007541
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!