Characterization of thiol-conjugated metabolites of ginger components shogaols in mouse and human urine and modulation of the glutathione levels in cancer cells by -shogaol
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 447–458, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, H., Soroka, D. N., Hu, Y., Chen, X. and Sang, S. (2013), Characterization of thiol-conjugated metabolites of ginger components shogaols in mouse and human urine and modulation of the glutathione levels in cancer cells by -shogaol. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 447–458. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200679
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2012
- investigation was provided. Grant Number: CA138277
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA138277S1
- National Cancer Institute and Office of Dietary Supplement of National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!