Food & Function
Prevention of diet-induced obesity by apple polyphenols in Wistar rats through regulation of adipocyte gene expression and DNA methylation patterns
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipidomics: Approaches and Applications in Nutrition Research
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 1473–1478, August 2013
How to Cite
Boqué, N., de la Iglesia, R., de la Garza, A. L., Milagro, F. I., Olivares, M., Bañuelos, Ó., Soria, A. C., Rodríguez-Sánchez, S., Martínez, J. A. and Campión, J. (2013), Prevention of diet-induced obesity by apple polyphenols in Wistar rats through regulation of adipocyte gene expression and DNA methylation patterns. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1473–1478. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200686
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- Center for Industrial Technological Development (CDTI)
- Asociación de Amigos de la Universidad de Navarra
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!