Food & Function
Effects of raftilose on serum biochemistry and liver morphology in rats fed with normal or high-fat diet
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Special Issue: Lipidomics: Approaches and Applications in Nutrition Research
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 1468–1472, August 2013
How to Cite
Correia-Sá, I., de-Sousa-Lopes, H., Martins, M. J., Azevedo, I., Moura, E. and Vieira-Coelho, M. A. (2013), Effects of raftilose on serum biochemistry and liver morphology in rats fed with normal or high-fat diet. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1468–1472. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200693
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!