Food & Function
Effect of fermented soybean product (Cheonggukjang) intake on metabolic parameters in mice fed a high-fat diet
Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 1886–1891, October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, J., Choi, J. N., Choi, J. H., Cha, Y. S., Muthaiya, M. J. and Lee, C. H. (2013), Effect of fermented soybean product (Cheonggukjang) intake on metabolic parameters in mice fed a high-fat diet. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 1886–1891. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200700
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korea government. Grant Numbers: 2010-0019306, 2010-0027204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!