Dietary omega-3 PUFA and health: Stearidonic acid-containing seed oils as effective and sustainable alternatives to traditional marine oils
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 748–759, May 2013
How to Cite
Surette, M. E. (2013), Dietary omega-3 PUFA and health: Stearidonic acid-containing seed oils as effective and sustainable alternatives to traditional marine oils. Mol. Nutr. Food Res., 57: 748–759. doi: 10.1002/mnfr.201200706
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!